THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 13, 2009

Crossroads

WOW! It's been a long time since I've posted. We've moved to a new place, but is still extremely close to the last one. We don't plan on moving again, but things happen. The squirrel isn't so small anymore... she's 12 on Wednesday! OMG!
Work is going well. I work for a large company that specializes in Sprint cell phone coverage and it's very interesting work. I've got lots of interesting classmates. We're on the phones tomorrow for the first time so we'll see how that goes. Many things have traspired this last year that I can't even begin to go into since I'm just waiting for the babe's to get out of the shower so we can go get something to eat. I'm dyin' of hunger. Guess I'll make some turkey burgers and some corn on the cob. My oven doesn't work in the rental we moved into, and the place was a mess when we moved in... as if someone hadn't cleaned it in over a year or something. We've been busy trying to get some things moved in so maybe we'll have them bring Merry Maids over or something to get that taken care of.
The babe's wants to learn how to play the guitar, so we're going to get her that and lessons for her birthday.
Well, now that I'm working at a place with cell phones everywhere, I'm wanting a new cell phone. A text messaging and web browser friendly one. If you have a favorite one, let me know... I'd like to look into it.
Well, gotta go for now. We're getting our computer and new service hooked up at the house tomorrow morning so I'll have to update with some pictures then. Right now I can't put pictures on it due to using my Mother and Father in law's computer and it doesn't have any current pic's on it.
Have a wonderful week and I'll update later. Let me know what you're up to! I miss you JAYE!!

1 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

Sorry we missed each other,,, 13 DAMN... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEESIE!!!! love you both/all miss you too... Just keep bluggin away at life,, keep happy and all is good.

funny how I eneded up clicking you today huhmmm heheheh weird or God.. you gotta come read my post for yesterday the Monday of the 13th,,,,